Residential Water

Water bills are sent out every odd month and due on every even month.  The following form needs to be filled out and brought into the village office for water to be turned on. 

Water turn off needs to be a scheduled appointment that can be made at Village Hall.

Application for Water Service

    If RENT a Cash Deposit is Required $250 Residential or $500 Commercial. Renters also must bring a copy of their rental agreement with them.