Non-Highway Vehicles (Golf Carts)

Please go to the Village of Monee Police Department to have your non-highway vehicle inspected. After your vehicle has passed inspection, you may go to the Village Hall to obtain your permit.

For information regarding Non-Highway Vehicles (Golf Carts), please click on the link below.

Non-Highway Vehicles (Golf Carts) Packet